It is very important to us that we extend hospitality beyond the four walls of our restaurants and into our community. In doing so, Tavern Hall has decided to focus all of our charitable efforts on education. Can we ever really care enough or spend too much on the education of our kids? We can’t and we don’t—so we feel compelled to focus our efforts here.
So, if you are looking to procure items for your school’s auction or raffle, we encourage you to contact us. But before you do, we have a few guidelines we’d like to share with you.
Please fill out the form below only if all of these requirements are met:
- You are raising money for a school—private or public, secular or religious, it doesn’t matter so long as you are educating kids.
- Your event is more than 60 days away. If not, be sure to contact us little earlier next year and we’ll be glad to help.
- Your school is located in King County.
- You have a procurement form.
- While we are focused on the local educational needs of our surrounding communities, when you visit our restaurants you’ll often notice our participation in larger, national events or even some hyper local cause we feel passionate about. These are events we seek out and want to support—our pet causes. While we appreciate the need and important work of all the great organizations working for humanity, we are truly sorry that we can’t support each and every one.