JOIN US FOR SUPER BOWL SUNDAY
Think about it—why wouldn't you host a Super Bowl party at your house? It can be expensive, a ton of work preparing for the game, all consuming during the game and the clean up is never fun. Don't host your friends, enjoy the game with them! After all, you should focus on one thing—watching the game. That is what matters. But, watching the Seahawks win their second would be better with friends and a big crowd, right? Join us at Tavern Hall and we'll eliminate all of the friction associated with getting together with family and friends to watch the big game. And, if you've been to Tavern Hall for a Seahawks game, you know the atmosphere is electric! There is no better place to watch THE game in comfort and enjoy great food and drinks anywhere in Seattle.
WHY RENT A TABLE?
We don't take reservations for large groups—even on game day. Yet, a number of customers expressed that they wouldn't visit us unless they KNEW they could secure a table. This makes sense so we created a system to allow those that wanted a guaranteed spot the peace of mind that they can have one without hassle or concern.
Benefits to renting a table:
- Peace of mind: You know you'll get a table.
- Convenience: You don't have to show up at opening and stay all day to secure your spot.
- Location, Location, Location: there are some really cool areas available for rental.
You do not necessarily have to rent a table. We are purposely only renting about 50% of our seats so that those who would prefer to wait in line can do so. However, every Seahawks game has been standing room only and we may not be able to allow everyone in who would like to watch the game here.
HOW IT WORKS
Below, you'll see a map with some areas that are available for rental during the big game. We named each of these tables/areas after some of your favorite (and, in one case, not so favorite) players.
- Find an area below that has a player name associated. This area is for rent. Check "Available Tables" below to see which tables are still available .
- Gather your crew and select the best place for your group. If you want a closer look at the space, drop in to scout it out or use this Google Virtual Tour for a closer look.
- Select the table you want and add it to a shopping cart.
- Show up at Tavern Hall at (or after) 2:00 and we'll have your table ready for you—Skittles and all.
Yes, some seats and areas are better than others. We've priced them accordingly. We will not make adjustments on game day—please choose your table with careful consideration. There will be no refunds.
The Corner Office is available as an event rental. More information about this room is available on our private events page. The rest of the tables are available on a first come first served basis and you can secure one now with a credit card payment.
The Ring of Honor
Grab some bar stools! Great for singles and couples.